Talent Acquisition Director - $130-160k plus bonus
Kansas City, MO
Talent Acquisition Director
$130-160k plus bonus
Kansas City, MO
The Director, Talent Acquisition is a member of the HR leadership team. Reporting to the VP-HR, this individual will be responsible for recruitment strategy and execution for U.S. and international corporate functions. This role will also partner with Executive Leaders for hiring projects and initiatives and be a subject matter expert with Talent Acquisition operations. The VP-HR would like this person to transition Talent Acquisition as a competitive advantage in a human capital business for the company. This role is viewed as a Player/Coach role as they will have oversight of the Talent Acquisition function and will be the point of contact for Executive level searches.
- Accountability for the overall strategy and successful execution of complete end-to-end Talent Acquisition solutions for assigned businesses; Acts as Talent Acquisition subject matter expert and helps to prioritize needs and delivery as related to TA systems initiatives.
- Works in a matrixed and complex organization requiring significant consultation, relationship building and partnership across the company.
- Lead and/or participate on interview teams for high visibility job openings.
- Maintain high visibility and influence with senior leaders across the company to ensure alignment, delivery and project management of all Talent Acquisition strategies.
- Monitors and measures the overall effectiveness/impact of the internal and external talent acquisition strategies.
Bell & Associates, Inc. was recently recognized by Forbes list of Best Professional Recruiting Firms in America - https://www.forbes.com/best-professional-recruiting-firms/list/3/#tab:overall
BETTER TALENT. BETTER OPPORTUNITY. FIND IT HERE.
Bell & Associates, Inc. is a recognized Executive Recruiting & Staffing leader based in Kansas City. We focus and specialize in the following practice areas - Accounting/Finance, Engineering, Executive Leadership, Financial Institutions, Healthcare, Human Resources, Information Technology, Manufacturing/Operations Management. We provide top talent to our clients on a Direct Hire, Contract, and Contract-to-Hire basis.