Kansas City, MO
Bell & Associates has been engaged to help our client find their next Senior Accountant. This person will apply GAAP principles of accounting to prepare, validate and analyze financial reports.
- Ensure SOX compliance with verification of processes and annual audits
- Collaboration with other departments to ensure the efficacy of operations
- Complete month end journal entries
- Perform variance analysis
- Reconciliation of financials and variances as required
- Assist with annual audits
- Bachelor of Science in Accounting or Finance. CPA preferred
- 3-5 years accounting experience or combination of training and experience
- Superior GAAP knowledge
- Deadline and schedule driven
- Ability to work cooperatively in a team environment and open to collaboration
- Highly detailed and organized
Bell & Associates, Inc. Was recently recognized by Forbes list of Best Professional Recruiting Firms in America - https://www.Forbes.Com/best-professional-recruiting-firms/list/6/#tab: overall
BETTER TALENT. BETTER OPPORTUNITY. FIND IT HERE.
Bell & Associates, Inc. Is a recognized Executive Recruiting& Staffing leader based in Kansas City. We focus and specialize in the following practice areas - Accounting/Finance, Engineering, Executive Leadership, Financial Institutions, Healthcare, Human Resources, Information Technology, Manufacturing/Operations Management. We provide top talent to our clients on a Direct Hire, Contract, and Contract-to-Hire basis.