Refrigeration Supervisor - $70-80k plus 10% quarterly bonus
St. Joseph, MO
$70-80k plus 10% quarterly bonus
St. Joseph, MO – Relocation Offered
Bell & Associates, Inc. has been engaged to help our client find their next Refrigeration Supervisor. The Company began operations in 2006, in Saint Joseph, MO, and is producer owned. This state-of-the-art facility features the latest food quality, safety innovations, and humane handling practices in the industry. The Company prides itself on producing the highest quality products found in the market today. The Refrigeration Supervisor ensures that all refrigeration activities and operations are smoothly conducted and that all systems of the facility are appropriately functioning. Follow all standard operating procedures of the plant.
- Lead the team and delegate work functions to them.
- Plan and organize work shifts for the timely completion of all control room activities.
- Inspect all refrigeration processes and evaluate the work of the team.
- Organize job training activities for the team.
- Maintain proper shift cycles for refrigeration activities.
- Coordinate all work processes with other internal departments of the organization.
- Comply with all plant policies and the Occupational Safety and health rules (OSHA) while conducting refrigeration processes.
- 5+ years of verifiable ammonia refrigeration experience as a technician or supervisory experience within the field in an industrial environment.
- Both RETA Operation 1 and RETA Operation 2 courses through an accredited technical college or Certified RETA training affiliate.
- Extensive knowledge of both PSM/RMP compliance procedures.
- Capable of passing the CIRO exam and obtain a City Class A Refrigeration License within 6 months after hire date.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Ability to write reports and business correspondence.
- Ability to effectively manage time and meet all specified deadlines.
- Ability to read and interpret documents in the English language such as safety files, operating and maintenance instructions, and procedure manuals.
- Must be able to effectively communicate with USDA, production and management personnel.
- Ability to use computers and all standard programs used by the industry and the ability to learn and effectively use any and all other computer programs that are or will be made available.
Bell & Associates, Inc. was recently recognized by Forbes list of Best Professional Recruiting Firms in America - https://www.forbes.com/best-professional-recruiting-firms/list/3/#tab:overall
BETTER TALENT. BETTER OPPORTUNITY. FIND IT HERE.
Bell & Associates, Inc. is a recognized Executive Recruiting & Staffing leader based in Kansas City. We focus and specialize in the following practice areas - Accounting/Finance, Engineering, Executive Leadership, Financial Institutions, Healthcare, Human Resources, Information Technology, Manufacturing/Operations Management. We provide top talent to our clients on a Direct Hire, Contract, and Contract-to-Hire basis.