Recruiting Specialist - $50-60k plus 10% bonus
$50-60k plus 10% bonus
Guymon, OK or Work remotely within a one day drive - 20-30% travel
Interviewing over the next two weeks
Bell & Associates has been engaged to help our client find their next Recruiting Specialist. The recruiting specialist is responsible for coordinating recruitment activities for full life-cycle recruiting: recruit, screen, and recommend placement of candidates by using creative sourcing strategies for all departments in an integrated agricultural company that spans five states. This includes developing and implementing creative strategies to attract, assimilate, and retain candidates in all departments of the company.
- Create and manage the recruiting strategy for open requisitions responsible for by collaborating with the talent acquisition & recruiting manager, HR supervisor and hiring manager.
- Create and manage the recruiting strategy by collaborating with the HR Manager and Hiring Manager.
- Support hiring needs for all levels and departments within the company, this includes but is not limited to plant operations, farm operations, support operations, administrative/office and corporate office positions.
- Make recommendations and implement sourcing, recruiting, advertising, and all other strategies that could possibly attract candidates and increase the talent pool.
- Screen resumes/applications, interview candidates (by phone or in person), reference/background check, and summarize candidate information for hiring managers while making recommendations on best placement for each candidate.
- Represent the company at career fairs and community events by conveying to potential candidates, information about the company, the company's culture, and career opportunities.
- Researching, proposing, planning and executing creative recruiting efforts and effectively collaborating with the recruiting and HR teams.
- Collaborating with the communications team to maintain the company s branding strategy while coordinating advertising programs and social media campaigns in order to ensure high visibility with potential candidates.
- Review and analyze staffing reports to evaluate, prioritize and create action plans around staffing gaps and hiring needs.
- Ability to present new ideas and strategies to find candidates for hourly/salaried positions throughout the company.
- Accountability for filling positions in a timely manner and continual awareness of the external candidate market.
- Partner with internal business leaders to understand their departmental needs and how support can be provided.
- Bachelor's degree required, recruiting, people assessment or related experience preferred.
- Ability to communicate effectively, build relationships, and influence others.
- Must be able to apply sound judgement and non-bias to all candidates.
- Microsoft Office suite proficiency.
- Ability to interview and assess people.
- Ability to travel and work flexible hours, including some nights and weekends.
Bell & Associates, Inc. was recently recognized by Forbes list of Best Professional Recruiting Firms in America - https://www.forbes.com/best-professional-recruiting-firms/list/3/#tab:overall
BETTER TALENT. BETTER OPPORTUNITY. FIND IT HERE.
Bell & Associates, Inc. is a recognized Executive Recruiting & Staffing leader based in Kansas City. We focus and specialize in the following practice areas - Accounting/Finance, Engineering, Executive Leadership, Financial Institutions, Healthcare, Human Resources, Information Technology, Manufacturing/Operations Management. We provide top talent to our clients on a Direct Hire, Contract, and Contract-to-Hire basis.