Sioux City, IA
$65-80k plus 10% bonus
Sioux City, IA - Relocation assistance available
Bell & Associates has been engaged to help our client find their next Recruiting Supervisor. The Recruiting Supervisor is responsible for fulfilling the staffing needs for the company. Success in this role is based on one’s ability to grow, develop and effectively communicate with the Recruiting & Employment Manager and recruiters of the company while mentoring and building a successful team of recruiters to do the same.
- Lead, grow and mentor a team of entry level/senior recruiters
- Provide guidance to the entry level/senior recruiters on how to efficiently identify and acquire qualified applicants
- Conduct comprehensive interviews to gain an understanding of applicants skill-sets, wants and needs pertaining to assignments and responsibilities
- Assist in implementing recruitment best practices
- Organize and conduct training meetings with the recruiting team
- Monitor, measure and provide feedback on process performance and overall user/team experience
- Partners with hiring managers to post positions, set-up interviews, and complete offer letters
- Conducts background checks and knowledge of E-Verify
- Recruiting qualified candidates to meet our needs through various sourcing avenues
- Participating in job fairs and developing community relations; develop strategies to recruit and retain talent in a challenging/tight labor market environment
- Knowledge of ADP-Recruiting Management; Monitor data in the ADP applicant tracking system
- Assist in developing various metrics to measure efforts in area of recruitment; Participating in generalist duties as assigned by Recruiting & Employment Manager for plant operations.
- Bachelor’s degree in agriculture, business, human resources or other related field
- Must have at least 5-7 years of recruitment experience
- 1-3 years of supervising a team
- Experience in food manufacturing a plus
- Must be resourceful, self-sufficient, and able to adapt to a fast-paced environment.
Bell & Associates, Inc. was recently recognized by Forbes list of Best Professional Recruiting Firms in America - https://www.forbes.com/best-professional-recruiting-firms/list/3/#tab:overall
BETTER TALENT. BETTER OPPORTUNITY. FIND IT HERE.
Bell & Associates, Inc. is a recognized Executive Recruiting & Staffing leader based in Kansas City. We focus and specialize in the following practice areas - Accounting/Finance, Engineering, Executive Leadership, Financial Institutions, Healthcare, Human Resources, Information Technology, Manufacturing/Operations Management. We provide top talent to our clients on a Direct Hire, Contract, and Contract-to-Hire basis.