Project Manager - Construction - $60-80k
$60-80k base plus generous performance bonuses, company car and perks
Bell & Associates has been engaged to assist our client in finding their next Project Manager. They are a family-owned construction company in the Kansas City area that is driven by a commitment to quality.
- Manages the construction processes for single family and/or multi family homes from start to
- Supervises the day to day construction labor on assigned job sites via company subcontractors.
- Maintains all job schedules to their current status.
- Schedules subcontractors and material suppliers to maintain closing schedules, notifying
- necessary parties of changes to the schedule.
- Approves trade partner work once completed.
- Works with the Builder Liaison’s to ensure homes are built in accordance with homebuyer’s
- specifications and design selections.
- Responsible for the timely completion of pre closing walk through items.
- Completes walk through inspections on all assigned inventory to ensure cleanliness and quality
- of work.
- Communicates regularly with real estate agents, office staff, building inspectors, trade
- contractors, and homeowners on a regular basis (written, verbal, in person).
- Meets the guidelines of EPA and OSHA programs and monitors compliance.
- Completes other duties as assigned.
- Bachelor’s degree in construction management or a related field, ideal but not required.
- 3+ years of construction management or related experience.
- Proficient knowledge of Microsoft Office Excel, Word, and Outlook.
- Highly organized, flexible, excellent communication skills, both verbal and written.
Bell & Associates, Inc. was recently recognized by Forbes list of Best Professional Recruiting Firms in America - https://www.forbes.com/best-professional-recruiting-firms/list/3/#tab:overall
BETTER TALENT. BETTER OPPORTUNITY. FIND IT HERE.
Bell & Associates, Inc. is a recognized Executive Recruiting & Staffing leader based in Kansas City. We focus and specialize in the following practice areas - Accounting/Finance, Engineering, Executive Leadership, Financial Institutions, Healthcare, Human Resources, Information Technology, Manufacturing/Operations Management. We provide top talent to our clients on a Direct Hire, Contract, and Contract-to-Hire basis.