Kansas City, MO 64105
$120, 000 - $140, 000
Interviewing over the next two weeks Chance to work with new technology!
Kansas City, MO
Bell & Associates, Inc. Has been engaged on a search to find our client s next Network Engineer. This is an excellent opportunity to join a recognized industry leader while spearheading newer technology in the process. This is an opportunity to make your mark in an established and well-respected organization. If you thrive on establishing Network Engineer procedures along with continuing a culture that believes in their employees read on...
Our client is local and globally company. That is using modern technology in an enterprise level. Their business helps connects their clients to customers. You will be a part of the Network Engineering team helping with peer lead managing and oversight of all applications and implementations.
- Troubleshoot, consultant with, and resolve the most complex network-related issues.
- Research and conduct technical studies/evaluations on vendor products as well as on current and emerging technologies; they recommend appropriate investments in the company's network infrastructure, related communication technologies, and equipment.
- Develop methodologies, technical standards, security requirements, and best business practices to maintain and enhance the company's client-facing, Internet-facing, and internal network infrastructure and related communication technologies and equipment.
- Analyze the most complex network-related requirements and develop high-level and complimentary detailed technical design documentation that supports an overall business solution for the client.
- Lead and mentor others in peer technical design reviews by providing advanced technical advice in network planning, design, engineering, and architecture.
- Document or provide input into client proposals that require the most complex technical solutions.
- Software-Defined Network (SDN) deployment knowledge (Cisco ACI Required)
- 5-7 years network engineering experience in large datacenter environments
- 5-7 years installing and configuring routing protocols such as BGP and EIGRP
- 5-7 years installing and configuring switching technologies (STP, VPC, FabricPath, ACI, etc)
- 3-5 years installing and configuring Cisco Nexus Switches
- 5-7 years installing and configuring Cisco routers/switches, Cisco ASA firewalls, Cisco VPN, Bluecat DNS, F5 Load
- Scripting skills in one of the following Python, Perl, or other
Bell & Associates, Inc. Looks forward to partnering with you in your next career step. Referrals of qualified candidates for the Network Engineer opening are welcomed and appreciated.