St. Charles, MO
*INTERVIEWING OVER THE NEXT TWO WEEKS*
HRIS Analyst (ESTABLISHED NATIONAL/INTERNATIONAL MANUFACTURER)
Do you find yourself pondering the job market, wondering if there is a better home for you? Maybe you are happy with your current situation, but that doesn t mean you shouldn t explore ways to increase available time, career advancements, and overall quality of life. Bell & Associates, Inc. Helps people every day make changes that better their lives and lives of the people around them. We are currently assisting an industry leader locate their newest addition to their team; an HRIS Analyst. This individual will report to the compensation & benefits manager.
The Workday HRIS Analyst functions as the subject matter expert for all HR transactions and business processes, including advising the HR team, managers, and employees on proper use of the HR system in support of overall business operations. This person will lead and support HRIS modules such as: Core HCM, Compensation, Absence, Talent Management, Talent Acquisition, Employee/Manager Self-Service, Security, Integrations and/or Report Writing.
- Manage confidentiality of data by following established security/confidentiality standards. Manage all system security protocols for users to ensure the highest level of security is maintained.
- Provide all technical configuration of Workday organizations, business processes, and activities (open Enrollment, annual merit, bonus plans/annual bonus process, creation of integrations, talent management, talent acquisition and time off/leave plans).
Conducts system and process analysis throughout product lifecycle and for on-going support and scalability of Workday HCM.
Design, configure, document, and maintain complex reports using Workday, Workday Studio, and Excel.
- Perform routine audits for system data validation/integrity and work with key stakeholders to make necessary changes.
- Create and manage dashboards, reports, and scorecards that deliver data analysis to leaders for talent related decision making.
Serve as the Workday expert for all technical related aspects
Partners with HR and IT departments to lead system updates, redesigns, upgrades, and secondary integrations.
- Develop, create and maintain training materials and training programs associated with Workday and other HR systems. Deliver training programs and serve as the primary help desk support for all HR system users. Manage the internal Workday Community Manager support process.
Other duties as assigned
Must possess a strong understanding of HR processes and data; previous experience in an HR role is a considerable asset.
Demonstrates excellent customer service attitude with internal and external customers.
Knowledge of and experience supporting HRIS modules such as: Core HCM, Compensation, Absence, Talent Management, Talent Acquisition, Employee/Manager Self-Service, Security, Integrations and/or Report Writing.
Proficiency using business software applications including Microsoft Office Suite, especially Excel.
Ability to maintain focus and produce project deliverables per established deadlines.
Must have demonstrated discretion in dealing with highly confidential and sensitive information.
Easily adapts and adjusts to change and is a quick learner with technology aptitude.
If you are ready to explore what the market has for you let s talk. For further consideration of our current HRIS Analyst position email your resume directly to aaron@bellsearchfirm.Com. Bell & Associates, Inc. Looks forward to partnering with you.