Overland Park, KS 66210
HR Generalist Employee Relations
$50-65k plus bonus
Overland Park, KS
Bell & Associates, Inc. Has been engaged to find our client s next HR Generalist. This is a great opportunity to join a fast-growing company who fosters a great culture and believes in employee development. Great opportunities for growth!
POSITION SUMMARY: Provide HR support for a fast-growing company who will add over 1000 employees in next 2 years. Serve as a thought leader on the topics of associate relations and organizational development including the facilitation of various talent management initiatives.
ROLE & RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Support the Talent Management lifecycle for exempt and non-exempt populations. This includes serving as a subject-matter expert for company performance development planning, individual development planning, and performance improvement tools.
- Ensure alignment of HR initiatives with the needs and requirements of corporate business strategy.
- Champion proactive employee relations, uphold company s Open-Door Policy, and conduct associate investigations with appropriate follow-up / resolution, as needed.
- Ensure compliance to company policy by partnering with Supervisors and Managers on the progressive counseling and performance improvement processes. Assist associates with questions regarding policies, etc.
- Support workforce and succession planning programs.
- Ensure customer service, quality, and safety standards are met in an efficient and innovative manner; partner with all departments to address issues, where needed.
- Be a role model leader for others; act with integrity and respect, approach responsibility with confidence and ownership, inspire superior performance, and develop a track record of success.
- Communicate the company culture and support a fun work environment.
- Encourage 2-way communication and share information as appropriate with all Distribution Centers.
- Other duties as assigned.
- Bachelor s Degree in Human Resources or related field required.
- Master s Degree in HR, Org Development, Business or related field preferred.
- Willing to work in a fun, fast-paced environment, and have a good sense of humor.
- Must be strategic, innovative, logical, objective, a people developer, a relationship builder, and a team player.
- Must have experience with associate relations and organizational development topics. Exceptional interpersonal, oral and business writing communication skills.
- High degree of proficiency MS Office Suite, Outlook & Internet applications.
- Ability to manage multiple strategic business priorities concurrently.
Bell & Associates, Inc. Was recently recognized by Forbes list of Best Professional Recruiting Firms in America - https://www.Forbes.Com/best-professional-recruiting-firms/list/6/#tab: overall
BETTER TALENT. BETTER OPPORTUNITY. FIND IT HERE.
Bell & Associates, Inc. Is a recognized Executive Recruiting & Staffing leader based in Kansas City. We focus and specialize in the following practice areas - Accounting/Finance, Engineering, Executive Leadership, Financial Institutions, Healthcare, Human Resources, Information Technology, Manufacturing/Operations Management. We provide top talent to our clients on a Direct Hire, Contract, and Contract-to-Hire basis.