Financial Planning Analyst
Financial Planning Analyst - Manufacturing
$75-85k plus 5% bonus
Interviewing over the next two weeks
Our client has engaged Bell & Associates, Inc. to help them find their next Financial Planning Analyst. This is a newly created position with an international manufacturing company. This person will work very closely with the CFO. This role will create performance analysis, operational analysis, budgeting, and forecasting.
- Develop detailed budget and forecast models to drive high quality decision-making and closely monitor business performance
- Analyze trends in the business each month (monthly variance analysis of actuals, budgets, and forecasts) and produce detailed reporting for senior management highlighting key trends
- Continuously improve the reporting processes with a focus on simplification and increased insight
- Proactively develop new approaches to assess the health and strategy of the business.
- Participate and/or lead team wide projects including financial modeling, ad hoc analysis and delivery of automated solutions for reporting
- Develop and deliver high-quality presentations for senior management
- 2-5 years of experience in FP&A, accounting or similar business role
- Bachelor s Degree, preference for Accounting/Finance, Business or Information Technology
- Solid proficiency in Microsoft Office applications; advanced/expert skills in Excel required,
- Strong quantitative and problem-solving skills
- Ability to clearly articulate and present ideas in written presentations and orally to internal and external stakeholders
- Experience with financial modeling and interpreting financial statements is required
- Strong interpersonal skills
- Attention to detail is a must
- Persistent, organized and highly motivated
- Ability to adapt to a fast paced continually changing business and work environment while managing multiple priorities
The ideal candidate would be an Accounting Manager, Assistant Controller or Financial Analyst from a Manufacturing environment (must have).
Bell & Associates, Inc. was recently recognized by Forbes list of Best Professional Recruiting Firms in America - https://www.forbes.com/best-professional-recruiting-firms/list/3/#tab:overall
BETTER TALENT. BETTER OPPORTUNITY. FIND IT HERE.
Bell & Associates, Inc. is a recognized Executive Recruiting & Staffing leader based in Kansas City. We focus and specialize in the following practice areas - Accounting/Finance, Engineering, Executive Leadership, Financial Institutions, Healthcare, Human Resources, Information Technology, Manufacturing/Operations Management. We provide top talent to our clients on a Direct Hire, Contract, and Contract-to-Hire basis.