Sr. Financial Analyst - $60-80k plus 10% target bonus
Overland Park, KS
$60-80k plus bonus
Overland Park, KS
Interviewing over the next two weeks
Bell & Associates, Inc. has been engaged to recruit our client’s next Sr. Financial Analyst. This is a great opportunity to run the FP&A functions for a division of a well-established leader in their niche.
The Senior Financial Analyst will report to the Director, FP&A and become a trusted business partner to their stakeholders through timely and insightful financial analysis and reporting.
- Review monthly results and provide leadership with explanations of variances and support them in creating plans to get back to True North
- Create dynamic financial forecasts for headcount, operating expenses, and capital expenditures
- Build relationships with leadership and become their trusted business partner
- Automate and refine current models and processes to provide leadership with timely and actionable insights
- Become the expert on project budgets by collaborating with the project teams to understand expenses and key milestones
- Maintain IRR and NPV analyses for products in development
- Participate in the annual budgeting process and other strategic planning exercises
- Provide support to the Director, FP&A with ad-hoc requests for corporate strategy and commercial teams
- Bachelor’s degree in Finance, Accounting, or related discipline is required
- Minimum 3-5 years of related work experience
- Advanced Microsoft Excel skills (vlookup, index/match, sumifs)
- Proven record of building relationships and becoming a trusted business partner
- Analytical approach to financial modeling and reporting
- Excellent communication skills with the ability to simplify and explain complex problems to all levels of the Company
Bell & Associates, Inc. was recently recognized by Forbes list of Best Professional Recruiting Firms in America - https://www.forbes.com/best-professional-recruiting-firms/list/3/#tab:overall
BETTER TALENT. BETTER OPPORTUNITY. FIND IT HERE.
Bell & Associates, Inc. is a recognized Executive Recruiting & Staffing leader based in Kansas City. We focus and specialize in the following practice areas - Accounting/Finance, Engineering, Executive Leadership, Financial Institutions, Healthcare, Human Resources, Information Technology, Manufacturing/Operations Management. We provide top talent to our clients on a Direct Hire, Contract, and Contract-to-Hire basis.