Capital Markets Trade / Sales Support
Kansas City, MO 64108
Our client, and long-standing, well regarding privately owned investment banking firm headquartered in Kansas City has identified the need for additional support staff in the capital markets trading and sales team. Ideally, someone in this role will gain experience allowing them to develop into more senior roles in trading, sales or underwriting.
Our client offers a competitive compensation plan and benefits package, first class office space and genuine advancement opportunity. We see long tenure with this client indicating the way the firm values their associates.
What we are looking for? Ideal candidates will have a hands on work history in some of these areas:
- Work in and around a fixed income team handling both new issue and secondary market trading.
- Report creation, including pre & post pricing, portfolio detail, inventory management, close of day P&L.
- Trade ticket processing, order book management.
- Futures tickets, monitoring futures mark-to-market.
- Bloomberg terminal
- TRACE reporting
- Understanding of regulatory documentation, due diligence
- Assisting on preparation on RFP presentations
- New account documentation
- Four year degree, preferably in Finance
- Genuine desire to work in capital markets / investment banking
- Strong mathematical skillset
- Fast leaner & self starter
For more information about this or other opportunities we may be working on please contact Travis Lupton at 913-254-3005 or travis@bellsearchfirm.Com
Bell & Associates Financial Institutions Group
Bell & Associates works with Financial Services related organizations in efforts to locate top talent for executive, management and staff level positions across the country. The types of organizations we work with include Securities Broker-Dealers, RIA s, Investment Banks & Capital Markets Firms, Community & Regional Commercial Banks and more. If it might be time to explore a change for yourself please contact us for a confidential assessment of potential options and to learn more about this and other opportunities that may more closely match what you are looking for.