Topeka, KS 66601
Chief Financial Officer
$175K - $225K plus 30% bonus
Topeka, KS – Relocation Assistance is available
Bell & Associates, Inc. has been retained to recruit our client's next CFO. Our client has a rich history of success and growth, a well-tenured leadership team, and have holding companies in a variety of industries. They seek a strategic CFO who can advise the CEO and have oversight for everything Accounting/Finance related for this $250M+ company.
The CFO position provides the leadership, management, and vision necessary to ensure that the company has the necessary financial and cash controls, banking/treasury, and financial discipline to effectively grow the organization. The position accomplishes this through a respectful, constructive and energetic style, guided by the objectives of the company.
- Provide leadership and oversite to the accounting and finance team.
- Lead relationships with all banking, insurance, and legal partners. Heavy emphasis on banking/lending relationships.
- Lead origination, documentation, and monitoring of all debt.
- Evaluate and advise on long-range planning, introduction of new programs/ strategies.
- Develop and execute long-term strategic financial goals.
- Provide forecasts and action plans to enhance financial performance and business opportunities.
- Collaborate with others in the management team to develop and implement plans for the operational infrastructure of systems, processes, and personnel designed to accommodate the objectives of our organization.
- Motivate and lead a high performance finance and accounting team – attract, recruit and retain required members of the executive team not currently in place; provide mentoring as a cornerstone to the management career development program.
- Foster a success-oriented, accountable environment within the company.
- 10+ years of finance or accounting leadership experience
- MBA or bachelor’s degree in finance or accounting preferred
- Excellent people skills, with an ability to partner with a dynamic leadership team.
- Possess personal qualities of integrity, credibility, and commitment to corporate mission.
- Flexible and able to multitask; can work within an ambiguous, fast-moving environment, while also driving toward clarity and solutions; demonstrated resourcefulness in setting priorities and guiding investment in people and systems.
Bell & Associates, Inc. was recently recognized by Forbes list of Best Professional Recruiting Firms in America - https://www.forbes.com/best-professional-recruiting-firms/list/3/#tab:overall
BETTER TALENT. BETTER OPPORTUNITY. FIND IT HERE.
Bell & Associates, Inc. is a recognized Executive Recruiting & Staffing leader based in Kansas City. We focus and specialize in the following practice areas - Accounting/Finance, Engineering, Executive Leadership, Financial Institutions, Healthcare, Human Resources, Information Technology, Manufacturing/Operations Management. We provide top talent to our clients on a Direct Hire, Contract, and Contract-to-Hire basis.