Leawood, KS 66206
Chief Financial Officer
$175K - $225K plus bonus/equity
Interviewing over the next two weeks
Bell & Associates, Inc. has been retained to recruit our client's next CFO. Our client has a rich history in their industry, a well-tenured leadership team, and is poised to double in size over the next five years. They seek a strategic CFO to help guide them through this exciting growth phase of the company.
The CFO position provides the leadership, management and vision necessary to ensure that the company has the necessary financial and cash controls, capital market access, and investment discipline to effectively grow the organization. The position accomplishes this through a respectful, constructive and energetic style, guided by the objectives of the company.
- Provide leadership and oversite to the accounting and finance team.
- Lead relationships with all banking, insurance, and legal partners.
- Lead origination, documentation, and monitoring of all debt.
- Evaluate and advise on long-range planning, introduction of new programs/ strategies.
- Develop and execute long-term strategic financial goals.
- Provide forecasts and action plans to enhance financial performance and business opportunities.
- Partner with the CIO to direct the investment discipline and activity and build relationships with investors.
- Collaborate with others in the management team to develop and implement plans for the operational infrastructure of systems, processes, and personnel designed to accommodate the objectives of our organization.
- Motivate and lead a high performance finance and accounting team attract, recruit and retain required members of the executive team not currently in place; provide mentoring as a cornerstone to the management career development program.
- Foster a success-oriented, accountable environment within the company.
- Represent the firm with clients, investors, and business partners.
10+ years of finance or accounting experience
MBA or bachelor s degree in finance or accounting preferred
Experience in a transactional environment w/ real estate focus a plus
Excellent people skills, with an ability to partner with a dynamic leadership team.
Possess personal qualities of integrity, credibility, and commitment to corporate mission.
Flexible and able to multitask; can work within an ambiguous, fast-moving environment, while also driving toward clarity and solutions; demonstrated resourcefulness in setting priorities and guiding investment in people and systems.
Bell & Associates, Inc. was recently recognized by Forbes list of Best Professional Recruiting Firms in America - https://www.forbes.com/best-professional-recruiting-firms/list/3/#tab:overall
BETTER TALENT. BETTER OPPORTUNITY. FIND IT HERE.
Bell & Associates, Inc. is a recognized Executive Recruiting & Staffing leader based in Kansas City. We focus and specialize in the following practice areas - Accounting/Finance, Engineering, Executive Leadership, Financial Institutions, Healthcare, Human Resources, Information Technology, Manufacturing/Operations Management. We provide top talent to our clients on a Direct Hire, Contract, and Contract-to-Hire basis.