Applications Support Analyst (2)
Kansas City, MO
$75 - $80K
Kansas City, MO
Bell & Associates has been engaged to help our client find their next Applications Support Analysts. These roles are part of the Enterprise Solutions team responsible for the service operations relating to Enterprise applications including iManage, Bighand, Litera. The role will support the firm by troubleshooting incidents, providing work arounds, investigating underlying causes of incidents, and providing changes to the enterprise application landscape as appropriate. Additional duties will include some system administration, advising on and providing documentation for procedures, and assisting in new application on boarding and implementation.
- Advanced experience (3+ years) with legal applications, ideally including iManage Document Management System, Bighand, iCompli and InterAction (CRM).
- Legal practice/process experience a plus
- Experience of working in a multi-tier MS environment.
- Experience with standard project management methodologies.
- Experience with support analysis techniques and methodologies.
- Experience with conceptual, logical, and physical database design, stored procedures and DTS packages.
- SQL Server familiarity/experience/expertise
- Ability to work independently in the technical analysis, evaluation, and resolution of large enterprise application production issues or problems, with little or no assistance, and to make decisions and recommendations to remediate those issues or problems.
- Background (3+ years) in providing technical applications support – experience of recording and solving application support issues from customers, prioritizing requests, implementing and communicating timely solutions, both in database and web environments.
- Understanding of internet application technologies - HTML, XML, Internet Protocols, web server configurations, internet applications architectures + internet security.
- Trade Training preferred; 5 years’ relevant experience required, preferably in a professional services environment.
- Bachelor’s degree with major coursework in related field; or combination of education and commensurate work experience required.
- Awareness of ERP and/or CRM software
- Knowledge of SQL Server, Active Directory (AD), MS Office and Citrix applications environment.
- Professional standards - familiar with help desk procedures, corporate quality procedures, change management procedures and release management procedures.
- System administration experience.
- ITIL Foundation certified
- Experience running already implemented systems or applications
- Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science, Information Technology, or related degree and/or 3-10+ years of related experience
Bell & Associates, Inc. was recently recognized by Forbes list of Best Professional Recruiting Firms in America - https://www.forbes.com/best-professional-recruiting-firms/list/3/#tab:overall
BETTER TALENT. BETTER OPPORTUNITY. FIND IT HERE.
Bell & Associates, Inc. is a recognized Executive Recruiting & Staffing leader based in Kansas City. We focus and specialize in the following practice areas - Accounting/Finance, Engineering, Executive Leadership, Financial Institutions, Healthcare, Human Resources, Information Technology, Manufacturing/Operations Management. We provide top talent to our clients on a Direct Hire, Contract, and Contract-to-Hire basis.