Accounts Payable Clerk
Olathe, KS 66061
AP Clerk *ESTABLISHED JOHNSON COUNTY COMPANY*
$16-$18.50 per hour
Interviewing the next two weeks
Kansas City, MO
Bell & Associates, Inc. has been engaged to find an established AP Clerk for a direct-hire need. This is a great contract opportunity to join a local company who is a leader in their industry (Fortune 500), to be a part of a company that puts employees and clients at the top of their list!
This is an excellent opportunity for an experienced AP Clerk to join a growing organization with an established, fun-loving team who builds their success around tam collaboration and hard work. This AP Clerk will be charged with coding accounts payable, processing expense reports internal customer service, data entry and manual coding of invoices. If you thrive in team-oriented environments and being a valued player, this may be the opportunity for you?
- Expense reconciliations
- Process employee expense reports
- Preparation of miscellaneous deposits and journal entries
- Data entry; entering invoice information and scanning
- Internal customer service
- Discrepancy resolution
- Reconcile account accruals
- Vendor management through phone and email
- Perform other duties as required to support the Accounting Department
- 2+ years in a Full Cycle AP Clerk or related role
- Associates Degree or higher preferred
- Technical computer skills; intermediate Excel, ERP system experience a must, AS-400 preferred
- Financial problem-solving experience
- Ability to prioritize duties and actions
- A team-oriented attitude, willingness to step and help in different functions when needed
A high school diploma is required for client consideration with an Associate s degree or higher is strongly preferred. Bell & Associates, Inc. looks forward to partnering with you in your next career step. Referrals of qualified candidates for the AP Clerk opening are welcomed and appreciated. Please email resumes directly to firstname.lastname@example.org for further consideration.