Overland Park, KS 66062
$50-60k plus monthly bonus ($300-1,000 per month)
Overland Park, KS - can work remote after training
Interviewing this week
Bell & Associates, Inc. has been engaged to recruit our client's next AR Manager. Our client is a $200M and growing consumer products wholesaler and distributor. CFO is a results-oriented leader who is open to this person working remotely. In this role, you will be a player/coach and have hands-on interaction and development of 3 direct reports.
- Motivate and develop a team of collection specialists to ensure individual and team performance expectations are met.
- Send out customer statements and initiating collections on past due accounts.
- Successfully oversee the management of accounts receivable portfolios to include account reconciliations, disputed charges, unapplied credits, and collecting on past due accounts.
- Assist in establishing and maintaining policies and procedures as they relate to accounts receivable portfolio management and exposure control.
- Support the supervisors in developing, enhancing, and enforcing department procedures.
- Provide scheduled reporting to company leadership relating to KPIs, performance metrics, portfolio health, and exposure.
- Previous leadership or manager experience required.
- Bachelors’ degree in related field preferred.
- Highly motivated self-starter with ability to work independently as well as within a team environment
- 2-3 years of invoice and payment reconciling experience; preferably in a Business-to-Business setting including accounts receivable
- Strong analytical skills.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Highly effective interpersonal skills and conflict resolution/problem solving skills a priority.
- Excellent listening skills.
- Effective organizational and multi-tasking skills along with a strong attention to detail.
- Highly intuitive nature to detect potential concerns.
- Proficient with Excel and other MS Office products (Word, Power Point) is required; advanced skills preferred.
- Ability to consistently prioritize tasks in an ever-changing environment.
- Strong negotiation skills under difficult circumstances
- Critical thinking and analytical skills.
- Highly motivated and organized.
Bell & Associates, Inc. was recently recognized by Forbes list of Best Professional Recruiting Firms in America - https://www.forbes.com/best-professional-recruiting-firms/list/3/#tab:overall
BETTER TALENT. BETTER OPPORTUNITY. FIND IT HERE.
Bell & Associates, Inc. is a recognized Executive Recruiting & Staffing leader based in Kansas City. We focus and specialize in the following practice areas - Accounting/Finance, Engineering, Executive Leadership, Financial Institutions, Healthcare, Human Resources, Information Technology, Manufacturing/Operations Management. We provide top talent to our clients on a Direct Hire, Contract, and Contract-to-Hire basis.