Vice President of Operations
$160k - $200k, 25% bonus, car allowance
Interviewing over the next two weeks
Wichita, KS Full relocation package available
Bell & Associates, Inc. Has been engaged on a retained search to find our client s next Vice President of Operations. This is an excellent opportunity to join a recognized industry leader while spearheading some very important Operations initiatives. This is an opportunity to make your mark in an established and well-respected organization. If you thrive on establishing Operational procedures along with continuing a culture that believes in their employees read on...
Our client is adding a Vice President of Operations to support 18-20 Assisted Living, Independent Living and Memory Care locations in 3 states(CO, KS, OK) due to continued growth. The role will be based in the corporate office located in Wichita, Kansas, and will report directly to the Chief Operations Officer.
- Potential to provide training, education, and strategic coaching for regional directors of operations
- Provide strategies, consultation, and execution on achieving financial/performance goals
- Consult executive team on maintaining safety and security for all building, residents and employees
- Maintain compliance with all laws, rule, and regulations in all communities
- Partner with executive leadership to ensure all state and federal operational requirements are met while adhering to operational initiatives and company goals
- Coordinate quality reviews at residences in coordination with RDOs
- Provide training and guidance to various sites as needed
with operators and Regional/Residence Directors to provide operational
leadership to ensure a favorable public image while providing
- Multiple location operational management experience coming from Assisted Living, Hospitality, Restaurant, or Service-based industry preferred
- 5+ years of director level operational experience
- Bachelor s degree in healthcare management, business, or similar discipline; or equivalent experience
- Proficiency in MS Office products
to travel, occasionally extensively, including expended periods of driving
and overnight stays
Bell & Associates, Inc. Looks forward to partnering with you in your next career step. Referrals of qualified candidates for the Vice President of Operations opening are welcomed and appreciated.